Customer communication and satisfaction is critical to the success of this position.
Sales Assistant will help with proposals, intersect with client
communication, develop quotes, manage internal tools/CRM, and report to
the EVP of Sales.
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Follow through-works hard with an end goal in mind
- Works well as part of a team
- Knowledge-basic understanding of direct marketing solutions
- Problem solving capabilities
- Excel knowledge a benefit, but not a must
- Writing skills a bonus
- Basic understanding of CRM solutions systems
- Quality mindset
- Communication skills-with internal team members, sales team members and clients
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Immediate openings available now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.