We are currently seeking a highly motivated and personable professional who is hardworking and would like to join a growing organization! We are a print, mail, data and fulfillment organization looking to add to our sales team. The right individual will be willing to work in a team atmosphere and build upon an existing book of business as well as develop new business. We focus on a number of vertical markets: Membership, Healthcare, Automotive and professional services.
This position requires being able to establish professional relationships with regional and national companies, marketing directors, product managers and purchasing agents. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in prospecting and developing new business as well as servicing an established book of business. Experience in direct marketing, print, mail and fulfillment is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate leads and solicit new business
• Craft appropriate strategies for client expansion and client growth
• Understand customer and prospects needs and accurately submit to estimating
• Service as the primary client contact
• Responsible for initiation and execution of client launches
• Evaluate prospects needs and identify how it will align to our product offering
• Strong communication skills and impeccable organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment under pressure and ever changing deadlines
• Demonstrated track record of client relationship, development and service
• Have constant eye on quality
• Experience with CRM a definite plus
• Clear understanding of healthcare, membership and professional services
Must be motivated to grow the company business using consistent and creative strategies. Detail and sales oriented, able to multi-task with good working knowledge of print, mail, data and fulfillment. Membership card knowledge and membership experience a huge plus. Position requires a person who is organized and is able to gain confidence in buyers and is focused on solution selling.
3 years of experience a definite plus, but not required.
Immediate openings available now.
TGI Direct, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. TGI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.