Primary Location: Flint, MI
Salary Range: $75,000 - $80,000/year
A TGI Direct Project Manager will work with Sales and Senior Project Managers to assist in any and all job-related activity, such as job entry, change requests, identifying specifications, etc. They will play a key role in Client Relations and work to coordinate will all internal departments to make sure that each project is handled in the best way possible from both a TGI profitability and client expectation standpoint. In addition the Project Manager will perform some Business Analyst functionality to align scope and project effort. This includes gathering program specifications to help identify timelines and resource needs for potential new programs during the quoting and potential launch stage of the process.
- Work with Senior Project Managers in all job-related activity.
- As required provide estimating with job specifications for quoting purposes.
- Coordinate internal engineering meetings as necessary with TGI staff, including performing any business analytics required.
- Project Manager is responsible for entering all job-related tasks and assignments routing them to the appropriate TGI Depts.
- Other project related responsibilities will include reviewing and providing proofs to client, identifying client timing of project, communicating timing requirements to each department, providing postage estimate to client as needed, communicating final postage cost to client.
- Project Managers will provide job samples to the individuals departments as required.
- Project Managers will enter, and route all change orders as required to estimating and individual departments. Will provide updated quote to client as needed.
- Project Managers will handle any client communication that is directly related to the project or job that has been assigned to them.
- Determine any reporting requirements needed for client.
- Track and coordinate job activity with all departments until project is complete.
- Assure invoicing is in alignment with SOW’s/Quotes and any change orders.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3yrs experience as a Project Manager preferred.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Strong technical abilities with knowledge in various software programs.
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
TGI Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TGI Direct is a direct marketing and fulfillment company located in Flint, Michigan and Ann Arbor, Michigan. TGI has 90 employees and provides data, print, direct mail, and value-added fulfillment, to enterprise organizations nationally. TGI primarily focuses in the areas of Healthcare, Education, and Marketing organizations. Check us out at http://www.tgidirect.com. Follow us on Linked In.