Primary Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Experience level: 2 years
Schedule: Monday to Friday
We are looking for an energetic and highly organized Project Coordinator who isn't afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and get the job done! Must be able to manage clients, multi-task, take initiative, and ensure customer satisfaction with jobs and projects.
Production Support: A TGI Direct Project Coordinator will work with the Project Management and Sales team as needed from an administrative standpoint on fulfillment projects, including simple job entry tasks, inventory management, processing of orders, kit builds, etc. This individual will work as internal support for certain clients in which TGI is hosting a program involving an ordering site with a user interface.
- Setup client specific fulfillment module within the ERP system, based on client’s requirements.
- Setup client related products in fulfillment system, including all product related specificationslow-level water marks, product descriptions, images, etc.
- Setup all client related offers and kits based on specifications received from the client.
- Internal proofing of kit assembly to match client instructions and specifications.
- Setup system processing streams based on project requirements including approval process, timing, and SLA’s.
- For healthcare clients submit electronic image of physical kit assembly for approval on each program before production can process.
- Review orders received on a daily basis and trigger process streams based on timing requirements,producing all necessary paperwork for production.
- Confirm shipping of orders in system based on paperwork received from production.
- Manage product inventory levels for projects to assure orders can be produced.
- Tracking of client’s inventory for re-order points.
- Provide reporting based on client requirements.
- Phone support for the fulfillment management system as required.
- Store front client updates in fulfillment system as required.
- Ability to do simple job entry for fulfillment clients.
- Support Project Management team on fulfillment related activity.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associates degree preferred and or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2yrs experience in customer relations.
- Some technical capabilities with knowledge in various software programs.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
TGI Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TGI Direct is a direct marketing and fulfillment company located in Flint, Michigan and Ann Arbor, Michigan. TGI has 90 employees and provides data, print, direct mail, and value-added fulfillment, to enterprise organizations nationally. TGI primarily focuses in the areas of Healthcare, Education, and Marketing organizations. Check us out at http://www.tgidirect.com. Follow us on Linked In.