Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level associates become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas.
- Benefits: For full-time associates, our range of benefits can include health care starting after 90 days, associate discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this associate. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
1. Must be able to follow instructions and perform various tasks.
2. Must be able to cross train to various functions.
3. Must have ability to operate various machines such as inserters, inkjet, card affixing, etc.
4. Must learn and possess ability to set up various machinery.
5. Perform various maintenance on machines.
6. Learn Production Standards and achieve them.
7. Must know how to sort mail.
8. Responsible for live Postage (Stamps and Meter).
9. Fundamental understanding of Meter Rates and Endorsements.
10. Must assist in setting up jobs and performing Quality Control throughout job.
11. Must adhere to all Safety Guidelines while performing job responsibilities.
12. Perform various other duties when requested.
13. Assist Team Leader in all areas of Mail Production.
14. Must communicate to Team Lead and Production Manager.
15. Be able to work overtime on short notice and work flexible hours in accordance to work loads and mail drops.
16. Must be able to lift, pull, or push loads within reasonable weights.
17. Know and adhere to ISO Work Instructions.
High school, GED, or equivalent diploma preferred
First, Second and Third
Hourly pay rate:
Earn $15-$17/ hour
Immediate openings available now.
TGI Direct, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. TGI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.