We are currently seeking a full time Estimator/Biller to join our growing team. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop cost estimates on routine and complex jobs as required by specifications provided by Sales, Project Managers and Clients. This role also involves procurement for projects and billing projects as they are completed.
The ideal individual will play an integral part in our team, be involved in planning client projects and must be able to interact with team members throughout the Company.
Accurately prepare and process quotes, estimates, invoices and other requests according to specifications provided by the customer or sales team, and in line with standards and rates set up by the company
- Analyze documentation to prepare time, cost materials and labor estimates
- Evaluate all methods available for producing a job and provide quotes based on the most economical method
- Revise estimates as needed due to specification changes
- Develop knowledge of materials available and identify suppliers and internal resources appropriate for each quote request
- Procure materials for projects
- When appropriate, suggest alternative strategies to achieve desired outcomes
- Support month-end and year-end close process as it pertains to billing
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers and customers on engineering complex projects, including pricing and meeting deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an estimating role preferred. However, open to training the right candidate.
- Strong math, computer, and analytical skills are REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines for projects of various size and scope.
- Positive “can do” and “yes we can” customer focus and attitude.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree in Business Management, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Immediate openings available now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.