Primary Location: Flint, MI / Hybrid remote work is a possibility
Reporting: Reports to CIO
Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 /year
TGI Direct, Inc. is looking for a high energy, team-oriented SQL Developer with solid programming talents and extensive experience in developing effective solutions. The successful candidate will have hands-on involvement in multiple projects and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Our Development team is an integral part of our company’s present and future, and are industrious, intellectually curious, logical, and clever. Qualified applicants are customer-focused, detail-oriented, experienced Full Stack .Net Developers with 5 or more years’ experience building responsive, scalable, and performant applications with a strong data mindset.
- Skilled at collaborating across disciplines (project managers, business analysts, clients, vendors, and leadership) for positive, productive teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and expeditiously.
- A strong proficiency to produce quality, testable, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Excellent communication skills, curious, highly motivated, and enjoy being an active and engaged team member.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full-stack software development life cycle.
- Documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Considers best data setup for one-off and reoccurring projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with print/mail projects.
- DOTNETNUKE experience desired.
- Visual Studio workflow projects.
- C# and the .NET Framework.
- ASP .NET MVC 5 and ASP .NET Web Forms.
- SQL Server - TSQL, Stored Procedures, Database Optimization, Performance tuning.
- SQL Server Database Administration experience preferred.
- TFS/Azure DevOps
- Web services
- SFTP tools e.g. MOVEit, PageFlex, PlanetPress, FoxPro or similar tools are a bonus
- Classic ASP, Power Shell and batch scripting, VB Script and iText.
- Knowledgeable in secure code development and testing tools such as Fortify and SonarQube.
- Healthcare and/or Printing/Mailing industry knowledge a plus.
TGI Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.