Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
We are currently seeking a full time Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our growing team. This is a full scope Accounts Receivable role that includes posting, processing, verifying and maintaining invoice and customer data for a complex organization. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator works with internal and external customers to develop and execute customized billing solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Execute customized billing solutions
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of customized billing
- Develop solutions to solve complex customer billing requests
- Support month-end and year-end close process as it pertains to billing
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production staff, suppliers and customers on engineering complex invoices, PO’s and payments
- Distribute invoices to both internal and external customers
- Submit invoices to several customer A/P portals for payments
- Distribution of statements and applicable follow up to all customers – to be done every 4 weeks
- Monitoring and collection of past due invoices and customer follow up via email or phone
- Assist with setting up new customer accounts
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Accounts Receivable, billing or related experience
- Strong math, computer, and analytical skills are REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines for projects of various size and scope.
- Positive attitude and focus
Immediate openings available now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.